ALOHA Mental Arithmetic After-School Classes
Registration Now Open For The Spring Term 2019
What is ALOHA?
A programme designed specifically for children between 5 and 13 years of age which contributes to their mental development.
ALOHA Mental Arithmetic enhances children's intelligence thanks to an educational programme based on three key points:
- - the abacus - a game of beads
- - mental arithmetic
- - games and fun group activities with specific benefits
Classes available for new and returrning students:
- - Swords (Applewood CC Wednesdays/Holywell CC Tuesdays)
- - Malahide Parish Centre Thursday
- - Skerries Community Centre Wednesday
- - Balbriggan Community Centre Monday
- - Ballybough Youth and Sportas Centre Friday
- - Rush Community Centre
- - Donabate and Portrane Community Centre
- - Ongar Community Centre Monday, Tuesday & Thursday
- - Phibblestown Community Centre (TBC)
- - Castleknock Community Centre Tuesday and Wednesday
- - Carrickmines Samuel Beckett Civic Centre Thursdays
- - Sandyford Community Centre Tuesdays
- - Monkstown,Mounttown Community Centre Wednesdays
- - Ashbourne Parish Hall
- - Dunboyne Community Centre Wednesday & Thursdays
- - Navan Claremonth Stadium Mondays
- - Drogheda The Barbican Centre Wednesday & Saturday
- - Ballincollig Family Resource Centre Thursday
- - Douglas Scoil Nioclais Wednesday
- - Wilton Monday
We are continously looking for new locations and striving to provide the progamme Nationwide. If you cannot find a suitable class option from the list, please click here and fill out the form for suggesting potential new locations.
Click: New Location Request Form
There are two types of class options:
- - ALOHA Mental Arithmetic Levels 1 - 4, suitable for new and current students up to Level 4
- - ALOHA Mental Arithmetic Pro Cycle Level 5 - 10 students only!
Spring Term of Classes begins from last week of February through to last week of March depending on the location.
Registration and Fees
A term of ALOHA afterschool classes is 13 weeks and classes run for 2 consecutive hours per week.
The term costs €290 euro with two payment options:
- - Full payment of €290 at time of registration
- - Three monthly installments of €97 (plus card transaction fee) beginning on March 1st or on the date of registration
A 10% reduction for siblings is automatically applied.
Important: A committment to the full term is required. This is to maintain continuity of classes for all the children registered on the programme.
Contact us: Call 015590050 or email email@example.com